This assortment of stones is from a Native American trading post in Nevada state. Information on the pretty stones from largest to smallest:
1. Pyrite (Fool's Gold) is a pale and brassy opaque stone with a metallic luster. It represents truth and stamina.
2. Covelite is a dark blue-black stone usually found in Montana state and part of the copper sulfides mineral family. It represents intuition.
3. Green Aventurine is a translucent to opaque stone that is light to deep green in hue. It represents awareness and success.
4. Malachite is an opaque stone that is light to deep green in hue and banded pattern. It represents protection and reflection.
5. Red titanium rainbow aura lumurian quartz crystal is pretty in pink and the information shows it aids in clearing the mind.
6. The pretty blue stone is a turquoise bead mined in the southwestern states of the US.
Shipping fee is included in price.